Find out about current claims being run by Your Fair Go
- 5 June 2018: AIDA and Credico — Adero Law has filed claims against AIDA, Credico, Certica as well as various holding companies and directors
- 29 August 2018: Appco — The Appco class action interlocutory hearing judgement was returned in our favour. Appco has appealed the decision and it is likely to be heard in November ’18.
- 27 June 2018: Mining — On 27 June 2018, Adero filed claims against Chandler Macleod & TESA
- 6 September 2018: Stellar — Individuals who worked for Stellar between 2012-2015 may have a claim. Get in contact!
- We specialise in employment and franchise litigation for everyday Australians.
- The legal system should protect individuals from exploitative workplace and contracting arrangements.
- Nearly 300,000 Australians are estimated to be denied their fair employment entitlements.
- We want to hear from you.
You deserve better!
We are changing the rules
- We fight to protect your rights in employment matters.
- We welcome the big fights because we know they drive necessary social change.
- We join the dots between you and the everyday person.
- We demand a FairGo.