The content on our website is for information purposes. It is not comprehensive and is not legal advice. You should always obtain legal or other professional advice, appropriate to your own circumstances, before acting or relying on any of our content.
Use of this website, or the receipt of any information from us or this website, is not, in itself, intended to create, nor does it create, a solicitor-client relationship between us.
By using our website, you confirm and warrant that:
- you will only use our website for the purpose for which it is intended;
- any information you provide via our website is true and correct in all respects, and is not false or misleading in any way.
Specifically, you must not:
- cause damage or interfere with the accessibility to our website;
- use our website in connection with any illegal, fraudulent or harmful purposes or activities;
- provide any false or misleading information, or otherwise use our website, to access any information or content you are not eligible or entitled to access;
- store, transmit or distribute any malicious software; or
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities.
We may choose to require you to become a registered user to access particular features in our website. If so, you must:
- provide true and accurate information in any such registration;
- not create any accounts with false information;
- not transfer your account to someone else, or allow someone else to share your account;
- keep your username and password confidential (and you are responsible for their misuse if you do not); and
- not provide any information found in any sections of our website that requires registration to access to any person who is not also a registered user.
Our website may enable you to post comments (for example, on blogs, forums or other public areas). You are responsible for all comments that you post (or that are posted using your username and password).
You must not post any comment that:
- is posted to disrupt the operation of our website and its related serves;
- advertises or promotes any goods or services, other than ours;
- encourages other users of our website to not use our website, or our services;
- impersonates any person or entity, or falsely misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- is inflammatory (commonly referred to as ‘trolling’);
- is xenophobic, racist, abusive, harassing or hateful;
- is false, defamatory, inaccurate, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or constitutes personal abuse directed at other users;
- is obscene, sexually explicit or pornographic, or contains links to other sites that contain or promote obscene, sexually explicit or pornographic material;
- constitutes commercial advertising, the promotion of gambling or the promotion of your own site (commonly referred to as ‘spamming’);
- infringes someone else’s copyright; or
- violates any Australian law.
We do not warrant the content of our website is accurate or up to date. We may change the content on this website at any time without notice. Also, as the internet is inherently insecure, we can’t guarantee the security of data contained on the website.
The website and its content are provided entirely “as is”. We exclude all implied conditions and warranties with respect to the website and its content, excluding any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which would breach any statute or cause any part of this paragraph to be void.
Your use of our website, and your reliance on its content, is entirely at your own risk. In particular, we exclude our liability to you (including because of our negligence) for any lost profit, lost opportunity, lost revenue, lost data, losses resulting from security failure or computer viruses, or any indirect or consequential loss, resulting from your use of our website or its content. For all other types of loss, our total liability to you (including because of our negligence) resulting from your use of this website or its content is limited in aggregate to $1. If, despite the previous two paragraphs, a court says that we are liable to you, that liability will be limited (at our election) to either re-supplying the affected service or content to you or refunding what you have paid us for it.
Third party links
Our website (or social media websites on which we maintain a presence) may contain links to other sites over which we have no control. Those links are provided for your convenience only, and we are not responsible for their use, effect or content.
We make no representations or warranties as to, and accept no responsibility for, the accuracy of information on those sites, nor do we endorse any information, opinions, goods or services referred to on them.
Unless otherwise indicated, we own the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the content of this website.
You may browse or print the content for non-commercial, personal or internal business use, you must obtain our prior written permission if you’d like to use, copy or reproduce any part of the website for any other purpose.
All trade marks appearing on this website belong to their respective owners.